As reported, the GCCF has ceased operation and now you must file your claim with a new court supervised system. An initial amount of $7.8 Billion has been set aside to pay businesses and individuals who have been hurt as a result of the BP oil spill.
We believe that this new BP Settlement system will result in fairer and faster payments to claimants and we are here to help get you paid as quickly as possible.
Act Now — Don't Wait and be at the Back of the Line
Settlement amounts will be paid on first filed first paid basis. Don't be at the back of the line. Complete the form on the right so we can start working on your case as quickly as possible.
The New BP Settlement Covers:
- Any Economic loss by a Business or an Individual as the result of the Spill.
- The Seafood Industry (fishermen, shrimpers, crabbers and other Businesses and Individuals that make their living from the Gulf of Mexico).
- Real Property damage to Coastal and wetland property owners, if you got oil on your land you will be covered.
- Vessels of Opportunity Claims, if your boat was used for the VOO program, and you were put on stand bye after having logged some time on the water, or your boat was damaged.
- The loss of value that was incurred from the sale of property that can be shown that the loss was the result of the BP Oil Spill.
- Medical Issues as a result of the Oil Spill Clean Up or by people that lived or worked around the affected areas.
To get started complete the form or call us at 1 (888) 888-1027
Please Visit Us at Our Offices
New Orleans, Louisiana